At Successful Setup we empower small and medium sized companies to position themselves on the digital map, through knowledge instead of budgets. We do this by showing you how the big guys do it. All you have to do is put in the work.
How to understand who are your customers and connect with them.
How to optimise your website to get you clients, not readers.
What is a CRM, how to get started, and what to use it for.
How to get on social media and what do with it without pulling your hair.
How to sell to more people and convert them into fans who recommend your business.
How to expand your business and plan your future like a multinational corporation.
This is Paul
Paul moved to London a few years ago to make money and travel, but then life happened, and he’s nowhere near to achieving his goals. Paul’s situation was:
- Full-time job with crazy working hours;
- Side-hustle that he wants to turn into his primary source of income;
- Limited knowledge of the digital world and possibilities;
- Limited finances to invest in consultants, web development, and more.
Paul needed to know how to:
- Scale his side business, so it becomes the primary source of income;
- Structure and automate some of the communication with clients;
- Have an online scheduling system.
This is Lauren
Lauren is the events manager at a catering company in London. The company operates a few small restaurants in historic London landmarks. Lauren’s situation is:
- Extremely busy with her day-to-day activities at work;
- Using Excel and email to organise her tasks, but tired of it;
- Tech-savvy, but has no time to research all available options;
- Limited time to make a decision and way too many options.
Lauren needed to know how to:
- Choose the right systems to help her organise her job;
- Create and establish a template plan, so she can go on holidays without having to work while away.
This is Mark
Mark is a software developer/entrepreneur who is running a startup for about two years already. Soon to release the app, his team and him have been developing, but he has a few problems:
- Tech-savvy, but no marketing knowledge;
- Not enough time to research the proper marketing approach;
- Not quite sure what qualities and expertise to look for in a marketing manager.
Mark needed to know how to:
- Structure the approach to marketing to scale quickly;
- Hire a marketing manager that will have a methodological approach and get them properly set up from the get-go.
Successful Setup is an ambitious initiative to empower small and medium-sized companies to place themselves on the digital map and gain new business. To achieve this, we have taken on the task of translating complex marketing terminology into human language and showing you the setup used by multinational corporations.
We firmly believe that with the right tools and knowledge that are easy to understand, you have every chance to create a business that inspires articles, books, and movies. We’ve gathered years of experience and know-how to change the world we live in, and hopefully give everyone a fighting chance in the business jungle.
If you have a startup or a business with a small or nonexistent digital presence, you’re here to find the path to a successful digital marketing setup without spending a lifetime on research or paying thousands to consultants.
At Successful Setup, we have two main goals:
Why? Read the story behind the creation of Successful Setup to learn more about our motivation.
Nina Alexander, MCIM
Nina is a marketer with almost 15 years of experience. She’s worked with various companies across Europe and has successfully built up marketing departments from scratch.
Nina is the creator of Successful Setup. She also works as a business development and marketing consultant in London, and mentors marketers within for-profit and non-profit organisations.
Nina’s superpower is in her ability to explain complex concepts in simple words. Whether you’re trying to make sense of a marketing strategy framework, or learn how to link a CRM and Google Analytics to your website, rest assured that she’ll manage to show you the easiest way.
Nina’s favourite tool is the HubSpot CRM.
Ellie is an optimisation aficionado. If there’s a clearer path to the completion of a process, you can bet she’ll find it.
Ellie is a psychology graduate with a passion for human resources and was recently able to identify a problem within a company’s hiring methodology, which was costing them thousands of pounds per year.
Ellie is the organisational whizz behind Successful Setup, making sure that tasks get completed on time and within budget. Her money management skills are scary good; she cuts expenses with more confidence that Henry VIII chops heads.
Ellie’s favourite tool is her iPhone.
Some secrets are only revealed via email. Pop your address in the form below, so you don’t miss an update.